Small update today, but a good one – Skills are now persisting for both Player and Monster Skills.  This was easy to add to the Player class, but required a little refactoring with Monsters.  I also took the opportunity to convert Skill.GetSkillById from an enumeration of a List of Skills to a faster Dictionary lookup.

Separately, I’m working through how I might add “Badges” to my Mahjong game.  I’ve got a score service set up (running against my own server hosted up on <shame>GoDaddy</shame>) so a lot of the hard part’s done.  That’s applicable here because I’m certainly interested in bringing global high scores/stats and Badges to my roguelike as well!

Updated source: http://wanderlinggames.com/files/dungeon/dungeon-4-6-11.zip

Updated executable: http://wanderlinggames.com/files/dungeon/dungeonexe-4-6-11.zip

Advertisements